Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to 1234 1234 by Catch 22. Please check back for more Catch 22 lyrics.

1234 1234 Lyrics

Artist: Catch 22
Album: Kearsbey Nights

You, you try, you try to get by. "You're never going to pull it off", "You shouldn't even try" "You're a wet cigarette", "You're always second best", but they're never going to give a shit about anybody but themselves. You fight for them to realize; there's more to life, there's more to you, there's more than meets the eye. And when you're done, the battle's been won. You sit back, you smile and this is what you hum, you hum: ....12341234.... The years go by, the time it does fly. Every single second is a moment in time that passes oh, so quick and it seems like nothing, but when you're looking back, well it amounts to everything. I've got myself. I've got my friends. I've got my little family, but that's not where it ends. This one goes out to you, it goes out to everyone. It's in the name of honesty because life has just begun. .... 12341234.... Look around little brother, Can you tell me what you see? You're a big boy now, so take responsibility. You never had it hard, but now it's getting tough, so you whine, whine, whine and you say you've had enough. You say i'm full of shit That i'm a hypocrite I shouldn't talk, when i can't take the advice that i give? Well maybe you're right, but open your eyes: the main difference here is that i try, try.

Comments/Interpretations

by KeL. on 6/5/2008 2:04pm
U got some mistakes..
by kaitlin on 6/9/2008 4:45pm
u forgot the whoa ohohohoh part
by i like eggs on my face on 11/24/2008 8:58am
i hate you thats not right at all like you hum you hum no
by Lyssterine on 11/28/2008 11:20am
(L)
by FUCKERPUNCH on 1/8/2009 3:15pm
This is all fucking wrong Ducheee!!!
by akakaskghasighiagiashgo on 8/13/2009 12:45pm
then why dont you guys fucking post it... its a straight forward song.. i woulda left out the whoahhhhh because the ..... signals thats where there coming
use your brain before bashing you dumb shits and spell DOUCHE RIGHT fuck heads lol
by dean on 8/24/2010 5:30am
i like cake!

Related:
Catch 22 Lyrics
Catch 22 Kearsbey Nights Lyrics

More Catch 22 Music Lyrics:
Catch 22 - 9mm And A Three Piece Suit Lyrics
Catch 22 - Arm to Arm [live] Lyrics
Catch 22 - Decembrists' Song Lyrics
Catch 22 - Dreams of Venus Lyrics
Catch 22 - Lamont's Lament Lyrics
Catch 22 - No Love for the Roadie Lyrics