Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to Ragged & Dirty by Bob Dylan. Please check back for more Bob Dylan lyrics.
Ragged & Dirty Lyrics
Artist: Bob Dylan
Album: World Gone Wrong
1. Lord, I'm broke, I'm hungry, ragged and dirty too,
Broke and hungry, ragged and dirty too.
If I clean up, sweet momma, can I stay all night with you?
2. Lord, I went to my window, babe, I couldn't see through my blinds,
Went to my window, babe, I couldn't see through my blinds,
Heard my best friend a-comin' and I thought I heard my baby cry.
3. Lord, if I can't come in here, baby, then just let me sit down in your door,
If I can't come in here, baby, then just let me sit down in your door,
And I would leave so soon that your man won't never know.
4. How can I live here, baby, Lord, and feel at ease?
How can I live here, baby, Lord, and feel at ease?
Well, that woman I got, man, she does just what she feels.
5. Lord, you shouldn't mistreat me, baby, because I'm young and wild,
Shouldn't mistreat me, baby, because I'm young and wild.
You must always remember, baby, you was once a child.
6. 'Cause I'm leaving in the morning, if I have to ride the blinds,
Leaving in the morning, if I have to ride the blinds.
Well, I been mistreated and I swear I don't mind dyin'
Bob Dylan Lyrics
Bob Dylan World Gone Wrong Lyrics
More Bob Dylan Music Lyrics:
Bob Dylan - Arthur McBride Lyrics
Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone Lyrics
Bob Dylan - Living the Blues Lyrics
Bob Dylan - Love Minus Zero/No Limit Lyrics
Bob Dylan - Most of The Time Lyrics
Bob Dylan - Nobody 'Cept You Lyrics
Bob Dylan - She's Your Lover Now Lyrics
Bob Dylan - This Wheel's on Fire Lyrics