Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to Ragged & Dirty by Bob Dylan. Please check back for more Bob Dylan lyrics.
Ragged & Dirty Lyrics
Artist: Bob Dylan
Album: World Gone Wrong
1. Lord, I'm broke, I'm hungry, ragged and dirty too,
Broke and hungry, ragged and dirty too.
If I clean up, sweet momma, can I stay all night with you?
2. Lord, I went to my window, babe, I couldn't see through my blinds,
Went to my window, babe, I couldn't see through my blinds,
Heard my best friend a-comin' and I thought I heard my baby cry.
3. Lord, if I can't come in here, baby, then just let me sit down in your door,
If I can't come in here, baby, then just let me sit down in your door,
And I would leave so soon that your man won't never know.
4. How can I live here, baby, Lord, and feel at ease?
How can I live here, baby, Lord, and feel at ease?
Well, that woman I got, man, she does just what she feels.
5. Lord, you shouldn't mistreat me, baby, because I'm young and wild,
Shouldn't mistreat me, baby, because I'm young and wild.
You must always remember, baby, you was once a child.
6. 'Cause I'm leaving in the morning, if I have to ride the blinds,
Leaving in the morning, if I have to ride the blinds.
Well, I been mistreated and I swear I don't mind dyin'
Bob Dylan Lyrics
Bob Dylan World Gone Wrong Lyrics
More Bob Dylan Music Lyrics:
Bob Dylan - A Fool Such as I Lyrics
Bob Dylan - A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall Lyrics
Bob Dylan - It Hurts Me Too Lyrics
Bob Dylan - Open the Door, Homer Lyrics
Bob Dylan - Quit Your Low Down Ways Lyrics
Bob Dylan - She Belongs To Me Lyrics
Bob Dylan - Take Me as I Am Lyrics
Bob Dylan - Unbelievable Lyrics